Allen Horowitz Offers Qigong Classes In Asheville
CLASS SCHEDULE 2019
NO SATURDAY CLASSES AUGUST 17-31 (I'm studying with Master Peng) Classes start again Sept. 7
- SATURDAYS 10-11:30am at Asheville Shaolin Kung Fu Studio, 619 Haywood Road, West Asheville
- Learn to gather, cultivate, and circulate Qi, the life force energy.
- All movements are repeated 9 times, which makes it easier to learn than T'ai Chi which 'sprouted' from Qi Gong years later.
- The Eight Pieces of Brocade, Empowering of the Four Golden Wheels, Five Treasures and Primordial/WuJi Qi Gong forms are taught.
- the cost is $15 for the hour and a half class, (convenient parking is available in our parking lot shared with the Dollar Store)
TUESDAYS 10-11:00am - at the YWCA on South French Broad, downtown Asheville
(contact the YWCA for membership and class fees)
PRIVATE LESSONS - Available by Appointment at your home or office contact: firstname.lastname@example.org